Thursday, March 19, 2009

How to Find a Mate And Save Buck

The Joy of Finding that Someone Special

There is not a better feeling then falling in love, knowing that there is a person that wants to be with you as much as you want to be with them. For centuries this is the way it’s been, people have looked for a mate a friend a companion that they could enjoy life with, and I don’t think that will ever change, and the fact that your reading this is proof of my point. Have you ever thought about how we go about it? At least most of the time, it’s an accident? The most important thing you may ever accomplish in your life, finding a mate to spend it with, and for the most part most of us just accidently run into a person that just somehow decides that we are the one? That’s crazy! I put more effort into planning dinner? Can you see some reason why we have not evolved into a more appropriate system? Maybe because of technology, or tradition, or maybe just because were lazy and we want everything handed to us on a silver platter and that’s just the way it is! Why does love need to be an accident or a magical thing? How’s that working for you anyway? I say it’s time you looked at a better system and that is called selective choice. If you buy a car, ok this is a bad example, but here goes, you would get a paper look at the deals, dream a little, make a call, talk to your friends about the decision, take a few weekends to travel around and look at the big city car lots, because they have the best deals and selection of course, and oh yah it’s fun! Then you would most surely hit the internet to look at Craigslist, and Ebay, all the sites where great selection and opportunity exist, right? Ok, so why do we take a thing like love, and finding a person to spend your life with so haphazardly? So disrespectfully? You might not like my example, and forgive me for that poor choice, but I hope you see my point. It’s time to do it differently than your great grandpa or grandmother did it. They didn’t have the world to choose from, you do. We have travel opportunities that our relatives only dreamt of, and I’m not referring to the military, we have communication tools, like phone, videos, and internet. If you’re lazy well I can’t help you, but if you’re willing to make an effort, you can do it, but it will take some work and time, but in the end you can say, I found the person I love with an effort, and a vision, I sought them out because I’m willing to do whatever it takes! Ok little over the top, but you get my point.
For More info on this CLICK HERE. Great things happen when you make an effort to succeed, just ask anyone who has succeeded!

No comments:

Post a Comment