Monday, March 16, 2009

How to solve your visa debt problem


I can speak first hand on this subject because I’ve been through it from beginning to end. A few short years ago I was running my own business in the construction industry, I had up to 30 employees and was earning several hundred thousand dollars a month, everything was running along fine, booming actually, I spent money on whatever I wanted, took several luxury vacations a year with my family, owned 7 cars, two BMW’s, 3 new Toyota’s, and a couple of others I can’t recall what they were. I had 3500 ft. home filled with all the best of everything, and at Christmas I would go crazy and buy all four of my kids new laptops, cameras, video stuff, and of course I would get a few nice things too. I think you see my point, I was making a lot of money and I knew how to get rid of it as well. It can be a real fantasy when you’re seeing all the cash pouring in everyday and you think it will never end. I could never have known that all at once things would change as they do for everyone at one point or another, for me my partner at the time was also my brother had a sudden and life ending heart attack, we didn’t take the time to sign the life insurance papers that had been sitting on my desk for two weeks! That had all kinds of ramifications that I had never thought of, for one thing I became overwhelmed with the responsibilities of doing it all, and on top of that I was burned out and tired. The costs associated with that tragedy led me to decide to sell the company, I was fortunate to find a buyer quickly, so I walked thinking I was free! After the costs associated with selling a business and after the taxes were paid I ended up with a problem I still had all the cars and houses and toys to pay for not to mention a life style that was expensive but the cash flow was now gone. It was a tough time and I needed help all the credit card bills kept coming and about that time the real estate market crashed and I lost 100k of value in my home so I couldn’t sell it, I had to make a decision and soon. I began looking at my options to deal with the debt I had and soon found dozens of company’s out there that deal with credit card debt, revolving credit cards, and that type of thing, but I was totally confused about the differences between debt consolidation, and debt cancellation. There were so many things in the credit industry I was unaware of but I had no one to talk to and I didn’t want all my friend or even my family to know how serious the situation was because I was embarrassed and shocked myself. Eventually I did come across a few good companies that gave me the time and help I needed, and worked with me by taking all the information and helped me make the best decisions possible at that time, they ended up working directly with my creditors to eliminate the debt and really took a huge burden off me. In times when you’re under financial strain you need to have real professionals advice and counseling, don’t try to deal with it alone there are loopholes and laws to protect you and help you out of the situation you now face. There is hope and help on the other side of where you are but you have to make the next step and get started by getting in touch with a company like the one I’m providing for you here, there are many others but this is the one I recommend, good luck and I hope this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment